1. The operator of the hotelforza.pl website is Ferguson Sp. z o.o. ul. Dworska 1; 61-619 Poznań
2. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By information entered voluntarily in forms.
b. By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator2. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not shared with third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
4. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that operate internet domains, payment service websites or other entities with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c. defining a user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/4. Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. the time of arrival of the inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. the name of the station
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the transition to the Website was made via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.5. Providing data.
1. The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
i. BlackberryTHE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS THEIR CONTENT AND MAKE IMPROVEMENT1. The Service Recipient or the Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct it.
2. Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, contained in the Administrator’s data file, in particular the right to: demand supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
3. If the Customer or the Customer grants consent to the processing of data for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
4. In the event that the Administrator intends to process or process the data of the Customer or the Customer in order to direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the person whose data concerns is also entitled to:
– submitting a written, motivated request to cease processing of its data due to its specific situation or to
– object to the processing of its data.
6. We store the collected data primarily to ensure the highest possible quality of administration of the Website and Services. In addition, they serve us to compile statistics on the way users use our Website and Services. The data collected may be disclosed to third parties in a way that prevents the identification of the user, as well as authorized by law, public authorities.
2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction. .
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator your personal data is Ferguson sp. z o.o. (hereinafter “Ferguson”) with its registered office in Poznań 61-619, ul. Dworska 1.
Who can you contact to receive more information about the processing of your personal data by Ferguson?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by Ferguson, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Who did we obtain your personal information from?
We have obtained your personal data directly from you when filling out the contact form at www.hotelforza.pl, www.fortezza.pl or filling in hotel’s ForZa registration card.
For what purpose and on what basis Ferguson processes your personal data?
We are entitled to process your personal data because it is necessary for the purposes of performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party and the performance of our legitimate interests in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, i.e .:
– hotel or catering services;
– debt recovery;
– conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
– ensuring security; to establish, investigate or defend claims
– conducting statistical analyzes using data pseudonymisation,
– handling inquiries and requests that you target, e.g. enable us to present a commercial offer
Ferguson is entitled to process your personal data based on your consent in order to contact you for purposes related to marketing activities:
– presenting a commercial offer not related to the contract;
– matching ads in accordance with previously viewed content, customizing the category of offers or individual offers in the user account settings;
– analyzing and managing your activity on the website www.hotelforza.pl, www.fortezza.pl to adapt services and content to your individual preferences;
– marketing activities of own services;
You can withdraw your consent at any time and request removal or change of your data. According to the Data Protection Act of 10th of May 2018 the administrator, without undue delay – within one month of receipt of the request – provides the data subject with information on actions taken in connection with the request.
Do you have to provide Ferguson with your personal details?
Providing personal data by you is a requirement to fulfill your request for a commercial offer, service/agreement, satisfactory service and protection against any claims arising from improper performance of the contract. *
* In order to provide a hotel service, the Administrator determines the data necessary in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data: Name, Surname, Address, Telephone and / or e-mail, passport number and/or ID card number. Failure to provide these data results in a refusal to provide a hotel service.
What are your rights to Ferguson?
We assure you that we will exercise all the rights you have: the right to access personal data, rectify data, delete them, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data .
You can file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Rates 2, in terms of processing your personal data.
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself or your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, these are profiled for this purpose.
Who does Ferguson share your personal information with?
Your personal data may be made available to the Data Administrator’s employees if it is necessary to perform the contractual obligations / service. If required by law, we share your personal data with authorized entities, including the competent judicial authorities. If necessary, we may pass on your personal details to public authorities for the purpose of combating fraud and abuse.
What is the period of storage of your personal data?
Ferguson stores your personal data for the duration of the contract and after its completion indefinitely, due to the existing risk of pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the service, at a later date.
Personal data that we process for marketing purposes, we are entitled to process consent to the moment you submit a valid objection.
Personal data that we process for marketing purposes, we are entitled to proces from consent to the moment you submit a valid objection.
Do we profile your personal data or automatically make decisions with you?
How do we protect your data?
The administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimization, and to provide the necessary safeguards to process, to meet the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and protect the rights of data subjects.
Please be advised that in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the Data Controller has the right to request information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject for the proper processing of data.